How much to own a branch
Your investment is safe with us. CycleHouse is owned by Zyklus Concept, Inc., a company duly licensed and registered (CS201512546) under Securities Exchange and Commission.
The investment package ranges from a minimum of P199K to P299K and refers to the investment to Cycle House Enterprise to set-up the branch. Its amount and content varies according to the type of branch that you want to open and the inventory level you want to start with.
FRANCHISE PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING to START THE BUSINESS:
1. Operations Manual on how to run the business profitably.
2. Store design, merchandise set-up, local market study and store opening assistance.
3. Supervisor, Staff and Bike Mechanic Training.
4. Initial Stocks and Inventory Management System and POS (software).
5. Store/Product signages and marketing collaterals.
6. Right to use the Cycle House trademark and logo.
Other costs shouldered directly by the investor are the following:
- The space's renovation and equipment (counters, shelves, electric fans,etc.)
- Rentals deposits to the lessor
- Initial business permits
- Motorcycle and bicycle tools
- Others cost not covered in the investment package to be invested to Cycle House
As an investor, you can expect continuous support and assistance from us to help you manage and expand your business. Specifically on:
- Stock replenishment
- Updates on new products or searching for hard to find products
- Screening of all personnel whom you consider for hiring
- Training of store personnel (opening team and succeeding hires) at our head office
- Additional free trainings on technical matters, new products, services or promotional activities
- Regular enhancement of your point of sale system to provide more efficient service and manage the store better
- Compliance visits to monitor the performance of your store and give you feedback on areas for improvement
- Open communication through email, phone and regular meetings
- National store marketing and assistance on your local store marketing (based on business needs)
Monthly Continuing Support Service Fee for the continuous support:
Will only apply after one year of operation. P50.00 per day or P1,500 per month (this can easily be covered in your "tubo" or margin); the benefits to your business is greater than the minimal cost of P50.00 per day.